Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moussaoui "lied" and the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq and calls for a memorial to the own

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moussaoui "lied" and the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq and calls for a memorial to the own Empty Moussaoui "lied" and the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq and calls for a memorial to the own

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

Moussaoui "lied" and the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq and calls for a memorial to the owners

08/28/2013 - 12:05 | Source:

Author: Ahmed Hussein

Alsumaria News / Baghdad was media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi, on Wednesday, for استغربه of "The launch of lies" by the deputy in the parliament about the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq, asked for the establishment of a memorial to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. Moussawi said in a statement to the channel " Sumerian ", in response to a statement MP for the Liberal bloc Jawad Alshahyla on the presence of U.S. military bases in Iraq," I'm surprised a man considers himself a member of parliament and called such lies that have no basis of not health. " and added, "If Mr. Alshahyla and other serious indeed and are eager to evacuate Iraq from U.S. forces, they should not only thanked the Prime Minister that the security of it, but the establishment of a monument to him, "pointing" I remember in one data Moqtada al-Sadr before the exit of U.S. troops had to say we accept the schedule for the withdrawal of the Americans from Iraq, although for 50 years. " He Musawi "could Maliki, who speaks Mr. Cihaly, to secure the withdrawal of U.S. troops in just two years," adding, "This great achievement has been made ​​to Iraq has not been achieved by any State earlier passed such experience at all."and challenged Musawi "Alshahyla Anyone that brings evidence of the existence of any forces or U.S. military bases in Iraq, "saying a statement Alshahyla" bankruptcy, when a person or entity bankrupt from providing any completion of certain citizens to understand rather than to make a feat they go to cast doubt on the achievements of others. " said MP Liberal bloc Jawad Alshahyla, on Tuesday (27 August 2013), that there are 6 U.S. military bases where a large number of U.S. forces, pointing out that the Iraqi government is trying to use logistical support and intelligence to U.S. forces result of failing to manage the security file. referred to as the United States forces U.S. withdraws from all territories and waters and airspace of Iraq, (as at 31 December 2011), under the security agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington at the end of November 2008, after it withdrew its combat forces from the cities, villages and towns of Iraq on June 30, 2009. Washington announced in October , 2011, its intention to bring about 7,000 contracted private security to protect its citizens diplomats in Iraq, prompting responses varied, despite the assurances of the security authorities, a number of politicians and analysts fear the possibility that these elements dual action through which you can breach the system security of Iraq for the benefit of foreign intelligence services, or working to destabilize security in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 am