Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki arrives in Russia to meet Putin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki arrives in Russia to meet Putin Empty Maliki arrives in Russia to meet Putin

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:47 am

Maliki arrives in Russia to meet Putin

Vice President Nuri al-Maliki arrived in the Russian capital Moscow on Sunday for a four-day working visit to meet President Vladimir Putin, Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Maliki said that "his talks with the Russian side will focus on ways to stimulate Moscow's role in the Middle East and stimulate economic cooperation, military and political, and joint energy projects between Russia and Iraq." According to Novosti.

"During my talks with senior Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, I will focus on ways to activate the Russian role in our region in general and in Iraq in particular," he said.

"He will focus on ways to strengthen economic cooperation between Iraq and Russia in the fields of economy, trade, electric power and energy projects," he said. "I will also consider supplying our army with Russian weapons, which the Iraqi army is training."

Commenting on the Russian role in the region, Maliki said, "I have confirmed, and I reiterate that without the Russian position, to destroy the entire region, and painted a new map and unusual."

"If it were not for the Russian role that goes beyond the American role, the regime will fall in Syria, the terrorists will strengthen their positions, the map of the region will change, and Baghdad will eventually fall."

The vice president said he would travel to the Russian capital Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:40 am