Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Table: Parliament votes on the draft lawmakers local elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Table: Parliament votes on the draft lawmakers local elections Empty Table: Parliament votes on the draft lawmakers local elections

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 am

Table: Parliament votes on the draft lawmakers local elections

The Iraqi parliament holds a regular session on Tuesday, during which it will vote on a number of bills including the draft provincial and district elections law.

The schedule of the meeting, which received a twilight news copy of the following:

- Vote on the draft law on the elections of provincial councils and districts (Legal Committee, the Committee of Regions and governorates irregular in the province). (53 articles).

Vote on the draft law regulating the commercial agency (Committee on Economy and Investment). (24 articles).

Voting on the proposed amendment of the Second Law of Sports Clubs No. 18 of 1986. (Committee on Youth and Sports, Committee of Civil Society Organizations). (4 article).

Vote on the bill of the Iraqi Commission for Accreditation. (Economic and Investment Committee). (18 articles).

Consideration of appeals submitted on the validity of the membership of some MPs.

The first reading of the proposal of the law of the twentieth amendment to the Law of Owners No. 25 of 1960, amended (Committee on Higher Education and Scientific Research). (3 articles).

First reading of the Turkmen Human Rights Bill (Human Rights Commission). (18 articles).

General topic of discussion regarding the return of displaced persons to their areas (Committee of Expatriates and Displaced Persons).

A general subject for discussion regarding the formation of a special committee for Article (125) of the Constitution. (MP Emad Juhanna).

Report of the quarterly activity of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands.

The session begins at 11 am.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am