Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds Empty Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 5:08 am

Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Monday that the available cash is not available, pointing out plans to attract money and pump it into the banking system.

"Stagnation is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the latest technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's governor Ali Al-Aalak said in a statement received by Iraq News.

Al-Alak added that "the Central Bank observes this phenomenon directly and that the available cash is not available and as planned," noting that "the Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and their attractions within the banking system." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds Empty Re: Central Bank: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract funds

Post by sassy Tue 12 Sep 2017, 5:33 am

I like the "As planned". They just need to finish the "as planned" !!thumbs

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:51 am