Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is Putin's biggest challenger to Russia's presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is Putin's biggest challenger to Russia's presidency Empty Who is Putin's biggest challenger to Russia's presidency

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 am

Who is Putin's biggest challenger to Russia's presidency
    Who is Putin's biggest challenger to Russia's presidency 112016213453831-660x330

TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak announced Wednesday her decision to run for the 2018 Russian presidential election.
    "I, Xenia Sobchak, 35, live and work in Russia all my life, and I am very concerned about the future of my country," she said in a letter to Vedomosti. "I deal responsibly with any plans in the social sphere, After studying all the potential risks and difficulties involved, I decided that my participation in the next presidential election would be a step in the path to the necessary changes that our country needs. "
    According to Sobchak, her candidacy for the elections would be beneficial, as did the Russian opposition as well as the entire society.
    It is noteworthy that the famous television presenter Ksenia Sobchak, daughter of the former mayor of St. Petersburg, Anatoly Sobchak.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin was an adviser to Anatoly Sobchak in the early 1990s.
    Despite friendly contacts between the Sobchak family and Vladimir Putin, Xenia Sobchak takes a stand against the current power in Russia.
    Ksenia Sobchak works in the Russian channel "Dugd" (the rain), which opposes power and practices social activity, and was the focus of the Russian media during its participation in scientific evenings.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am