Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses the need to revitalize the movement of the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi stresses the need to revitalize the movement of the economy Empty Abadi stresses the need to revitalize the movement of the economy

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:42 am

Abadi stresses the need to revitalize the movement of the economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi stressed the importance of communicating with the World Bank in order to formulate economic policies that activate the economic movement.
    Abadi said in a statement on Wednesday that "the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, received the regional director of the World Bank and his delegation, and stressed during the meeting on the importance of communication with the World Bank to develop economic policies to revitalize the movement of economy and development in Iraq and work on Increase employment opportunities, particularly in productive activities, including small units, and increase their effectiveness.
    Abbadi discussed with the Regional Director of the World Bank a number of issues related to the Bank's support and the directions to be followed to improve economic performance and reduce the unemployment rate.
    For his part, praised the World Bank's regional director of the achievements of Iraq in defeating terrorism and the extension of the law, referring to the World Bank's decision to add 400 million dollars to the amount of the bank loan and expand the sectors that include and increase the number of areas covered by.
    Abadi pointed out that the education sector is given priority to ensure adequate working conditions for this important sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 pm