Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo Empty Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:57 am

[size=30]Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo[/size]
    19/11/2017 10:46 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo Font_decrease  Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo Font_enlarge
     Today, an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo Thumbnail.php?file=485aa199cec2d87b4d8be6f9d65d1003_558309678
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]CAIRO - The Egyptian capital Cairo on Sunday is to hold an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss how to deal with the Iranian league in the Middle East..[/rtl]
    [rtl]A senior Lebanese official said Lebanese Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil might miss the meeting in Cairo and believed Bassil's absence was part of the larger regional conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub confirmed that Iraq would participate "effectively" in the emergency meeting, categorically denying reports that Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari had decided to boycott the meeting because a statement condemning Iran's policies was expected..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The official Saudi news agency said that the meeting was aimed at discussing ways to counter Iran's interference in Arab countries, undermining Arab security and peace, and taking the necessary measures. The UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait supported Saudi Arabia's request for the meeting.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192180.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:22 am