Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis top the list of property buyers in Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis top the list of property buyers in Jordan Empty Iraqis top the list of property buyers in Jordan

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 am

Iraqis top the list of property buyers in Jordan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    An Iraqi newspaper reported on Wednesday that Iraqi nationality came first in the past 11 months in the purchase of real estate.
    The volume of trading in the real estate market in Jordan during the first eleven months of this year was about 5.629 billion dinars, down by 15% compared to the same period last year, the newspaper Al-Rai said in a report.
    The newspaper added that "Iraqi nationality came in the first eleven months of the first with a total of 957 properties, Saudi nationality ranked second with a total of 545 properties, while the Syrian nationality ranked third with a total of 270 drugs."
    In terms of value, the Iraqi nationality also came in first place with an investment of 146.5 million dinars, 49% of the estimated value of non-Jordanians, and Saudi nationality ranked second with 59.04 million dinars, 20% The third with an estimate of 16.7 million dinars, and by 6%. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 pm