Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait  Empty Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:09 am

Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait

Yesterday at 5:35 pm

Sunday, 20 October, 2013

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Aliya Nusayif, of the Iraqiya Coalition warned from the process of seizing some Iraqi territories by kuwait.

Nusayif reported in a statement received by AIN ”The expand of Kuwait has took a new form where some Kuwaitis demanding the Iraqis, whose their brick factories situated near the Iraqi-Kuwaiti borders, to stop their activities and they will received financial amounts for them instead of their profits that they get from their jobs so the Kuwaitis can join the Iraqi territories to Kuwait under new cover.”

”Nusayif called the Federal Government and Basra Local Government to pay attention for the new plot of Kuwait to violate Iraqi territories by offering financial amounts for people to purchase their lands which is the same method that Israel adopted in occupying Palestinian territories,” she concluded. \END\

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43025:nusayif-warns-crawling-of-kuwait-on-iraqi-territories&catid=35:political&Itemid=2
    dennisalexander1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait  Empty Re: Nusayif warns from taking some Iraqi territories by Kuwait

Post by dennisalexander1 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:39 am

menaupause

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:14 am