Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture plans to achieve self-sufficiency of grain crops by 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture plans to achieve self-sufficiency of grain crops by 2018 Empty Agriculture plans to achieve self-sufficiency of grain crops by 2018

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:06 am

Agriculture plans to achieve self-sufficiency of grain crops by 2018
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed on Tuesday that a plan to achieve self-sufficiency in grain crops will be implemented next year 2018 through increasing productivity, using and providing modern technologies in irrigation and other agricultural inputs.  
    The administrative agent of the ministry, Dr. Mehdi Sahr al-Jubouri said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the agricultural plan for the next year was developed in coordination and cooperation with the Ministry of Water Resources, amounting to (4) million acres of areas planted with winter crops," noting that " Self-sufficiency of grain crops and other crops and using modern technologies in agriculture, including irrigation, sprinkling, drip irrigation and other supplies. "
    He added that "the ministry is working to overcome some of the difficulties that may face the agricultural sector, including the scarcity of water in the country through the provision of irrigation and sprinkling techniques for vegetable crops and fixed irrigation and the focal point for grain crops, in addition to the entry of some agricultural products by illegal routes through the border during peak Production ". 
    Al-Jabouri called on the security authorities concerned to prevent the illegal entry of products to protect the local product and to preserve the national economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 am