Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document: 30 legislative signatures to include a paragraph "reward" by the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document: 30 legislative signatures to include a paragraph "reward" by the budget of 2018 Empty Document: 30 legislative signatures to include a paragraph "reward" by the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:37 am

[rtl]Document: 30 legislative signatures to include a paragraph "reward" by the budget of 2018[size=14] January 09, 2018 - 5:26 | Number of readings: 86   [/rtl]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Sumer News reports a list of 30 signatures to include the end of service clause for former retired military officers in the 2018 budget.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We, the undersigned members of the House of Representatives, demand the inclusion of the end of service clause for former retired military officers under the Unified Pensions Act (2014), which has not yet been paid to them," said the list of members of the coalition of Iraqi forces, Raad al-Dahlaki.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The President of the House of Representatives, on Monday, that the meeting on Sunday will see the inclusion of four important laws, most notably the law of provincial elections and the general budget.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The MP from the Badr bloc, Razak Muhaibis, that the Union of forces and the Kurdistan Alliance, Aqrla reading the draft budget of 2018 through their objections and threatening to leave the parliament and withdraw from today's session.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Federal Supreme Court also affirmed that the applicable laws are applicable, pointing out that they can not be suspended or suspended on the grounds that a lawsuit has been filed to challenge their unconstitutionality.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:56 am