Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Textile and leather announces the processing of the Ministry of Health and Defense with its product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Textile and leather announces the processing of the Ministry of Health and Defense with its product Empty Textile and leather announces the processing of the Ministry of Health and Defense with its product

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:48 am

[size=30]Textile and leather announces the processing of the Ministry of Health and Defense with its products[/size]
    06/02/2018 12:17 | Number of readings: 137
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The General Company for Textiles and Leather Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced that the ministries of health, environment and defense have been equipped with medical products and military equipment and supplies produced in their factories according to the contracts concluded between the company and the two ministries.

According to a statement by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, "Al-Tawhia Press" obtained a copy of the statement that the company, through the men's clothing factory in Najaf, the textile factory of Hilla and the lab of Qadifa Babel, produced and equipped the sheets of the pillow (once) Of the contract with the Ministry of Health ".

He continued: "The work is continuing by the textile factories in the production and processing of the military suit in high quality and specifications in implementation of the contract concluded with the Ministry of Defense, adding that those involved in overseeing the implementation of the contract in the Ministry of Defense praised the excellence and quality of military suit, which is produced at the men's clothing factory in Najaf While the examination and acceptance committee in the ministry concerned at the plant sites and production lines continue to follow up production and inspection. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm