Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Textile and leather in the signing of a contract with the defense worth (29) billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Textile and leather in the signing of a contract with the defense worth (29) billion dinars Empty Textile and leather in the signing of a contract with the defense worth (29) billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 3:25 am

Textile and leather in the signing of a contract with the defense worth (29) billion dinars

The General Company for Textiles and Leather Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced on Saturday that it is studying the contract sent by the Department of Contracts in the Ministry of Defense to equip the latter with various military products worth more than (29) billion dinars.

"After all the company's products have been tested by the Ministry of Defense, the company is in the process of signing the largest contract with the Ministry of Defense to equip it with various military products, including the military suit, the jacket, the vest, the shield, the helmet and a total value of more than (29) ) Billion dinars. "

He added that "the company has taken a path to strengthen confidence with the Ministry of Defense through the presence of representatives of the Directorate of inspection and acceptance within the production laboratories to monitor the work process and production in full until the final product and seal and receipt and in full transparency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:30 am