Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: The government will work normally until the formation of a new gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: The government will work normally until the formation of a new gove Empty Legal expert: The government will work normally until the formation of a new gove

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:17 am

Legal expert: The government will work normally until the formation of a new government
    May 15 2018 09:24 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Tariq Harb[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The legal expert, Tariq Harb that the central government will continue to work full powers after the end of the current parliamentary session in July, indicating that the government will work normally until the formation of a new government.

"The current parliament is in force until 30/6/2018, where the four years scheduled for parliament will be completed according to the constitution," he said, noting that "the government will continue to work until the formation of a new government, that is until the meeting of the House of Representatives, "Adding that" the President of the Republic after his election from the House of Representatives, will work on the nomination of one person to take over the post of prime minister and cost him to form a government that will be the parliament Faisal to approve it or not. "

The war, "The powers of the House of Representatives is limited compared to the powers of the government, which will continue to exercise its normal and full powers until the formation of a new government."

He stressed that "the new Council of Representatives elected by the people, must hold its first meeting on July 1, 2018, under the chairmanship of the older deputy, where he can not take any decision, as the Parliament will then choose a president to run the meetings and the selection of the President, Forming the government. "
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:07 am