Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Abadi Alliance: The final agreement with "Suron and Wisdom" is imminent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Abadi Alliance: The final agreement with "Suron and Wisdom" is imminent Empty The Abadi Alliance: The final agreement with "Suron and Wisdom" is imminent

Post by Rocky Thu 31 May 2018, 2:13 am

The Abadi Alliance: The final agreement with "Suron and Wisdom" is imminent
    May 31 2018 09:54 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The coalition of "victory" led by Haider Abadi, said that the final agreement with the alliance, "Sason" and the stream of wisdom is imminent to develop a platform for the next phase to form a government. 

The leader of Al-Nasr alliance, Yusuf al-Kalabi, said: "The constants that unite us with Sawsoun Alliance, as well as the trend of wisdom, are continuing and approaching a final agreement, and there is a consolidation of mutual understanding and dialogue. 

Al-Kalabi said in a press statement: "All the winners are looking for the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc stipulated in the Constitution and charged with forming the next ministry, before the ratification of the Federal Supreme Court on the results in order to be an area of ​​time before the first meeting of the House of Representatives."

Al-Kalabi concluded by saying: "Iraq, in its current status and after its victory over the most powerful terrorist organizations and liberating its territory, is different from what it was in the past, and that the power possessed by Iraq has enabled him to manage such a file alone without the interference of foreign parties. Any party. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:43 am