Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

150 MW exit due to the extinguishing of the gas station in the Mansuriyah area Editor Ammar Tariq -

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

150 MW exit due to the extinguishing of the gas station in the Mansuriyah area Editor Ammar Tariq - Empty 150 MW exit due to the extinguishing of the gas station in the Mansuriyah area Editor Ammar Tariq -

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 3:57 am

150 MW exit due to the extinguishing of the gas station in the Mansuriyah area

Editor Ammar Tariq - Sunday 24 June

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A local source in Diyala, Sunday, the exit of 150 megawatts from the national system because of the extinguishing station Mansouriya gas in the east of the province because of the demonstrators.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "150 megawatts out of the national system because of the extinguishing station Mansouriya gas (45 km east of Baquba) because of demonstrators demanding the allocation of part of its production to support the system of electricity Diyala."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "there are contacts at the highest levels in order to accelerate the re-operation of the plant because of its negative effects on electricity Baghdad as production goes directly to the national system to support large areas in the capital."

Dozens of residents of Diyala demonstrated this morning, in front of the gate and Mansuriya gas station in eastern Diyala to demand the allocation of part of its production to support the electricity system of the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:42 pm