Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq extends the contract of rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul Dam for an additional year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul - Iraq extends the contract of rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul Dam for an additional year Empty Iraq extends the contract of rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul Dam for an additional year

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jul 2018, 3:17 am

Iraq extends the contract of rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul Dam for an additional year
    July 05 2018 08:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Plug the connector[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Minister of Water Resources, Hassan al-Janabi, announced on Thursday the extension of the contract of rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul dam for an additional year.

"An extension of the contract for the rehabilitation and maintenance of the Mosul dam for an additional year has been signed after the completion of the first line of the concrete curtain at the foundations of the dam," Hassan al-Janabi wrote on his Facebook page.

"This year, the second curtain will be completed, with the completion of the development of 250 engineers and technicians at the site to carry out work during and after the end of the contract with the famous Italian company Trevi."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:45 am