Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights are ready to open an investigation into the arrest and threat of demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights are ready to open an investigation into the arrest and threat of demonstrators Empty Human rights are ready to open an investigation into the arrest and threat of demonstrators

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Aug 2018, 3:22 am

11:10 - 02/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The High Commissioner for Human Rights announced on Thursday the arrival of a delegation from the crisis cell in charge of following up the demonstrations in Karbala province, adding that the delegation met with representatives of the demonstrators and coordination and expressed its readiness to open an investigation into the arrest and threat of the demonstrators.
    "The UNHCR delegation is ready to verify the allegations regarding the arrests and threats that affected the demonstrators, through a visit to the Presidency of Appeal and the police leadership, while demanding that government agencies to ensure the treatment of peaceful demonstrators outside Iraq if required."
    "The delegation is represented by Commissioner Zidane Khalaf al-Atwani and Commissioner Dr. Faten al-Hilfi as well as the head of the monitoring department in the UNHCR and the director of the governorate office."
    "The delegation listened to the demonstrators and documented the most important demands they submitted, such as improving the file of services and providing job opportunities in addition to dropping charges against them by government agencies in the province." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm