Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNHCR announces the end of manual counting of stations Karkh in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNHCR announces the end of manual counting of stations Karkh in Baghdad Empty UNHCR announces the end of manual counting of stations Karkh in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/08/04 14:34

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press: Electoral Commission announced on Saturday, manual sorting end stations Karkh Bbgdad.oukal official spokesman for the Electoral Commission Judge Laith Jabr Hamza in a statement , "Tomorrow 's Press" received a copy of it, he "The counting and sorting operations of the centers and stations for which complaints and appeals were received on Saturday 4/8/2018 for the Baghdad / Karkh electoral office".

He added that "the Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned on Sunday, 5/8/2018 to re-count the canceled stations that previously the former Board of Commissioners canceled and already exist at the Baghdad International Fair by re-examination and examination, namely the provinces of (Kirkuk - Sulaymaniyah - Erbil - Dohuk - Nineveh - Salah al-Din - Anbar) "He stressed that" this examination and audit of the stations mentioned will be in the Baghdad International Fair under the direct supervision of the Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned and the contribution of UNHCR staff who were selected to work for the re-counting and the presence of an active teams of the United Nations and the European Union and agents Except

Note: The content that is entitled (UNHCR announces the end of manual counting of stations Karkh in Baghdad) was published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (UNHCR announces the end of the manual counting of stations Karkh in Baghdad) through the original source any site (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm