Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki 's coalition: the success of Abdul - Mahdi Marhoun choose an independent cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki 's coalition: the success of Abdul - Mahdi Marhoun choose an independent cabinet Empty Maliki 's coalition: the success of Abdul - Mahdi Marhoun choose an independent cabinet

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki 's coalition: the success of Abdul - Mahdi Marhoun choose an independent cabinet

A member of the coalition of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, Mohammad Saadoun Chihod on Saturday, that "the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi has a lot of the foundations of success in the presentation of his cabinet in accordance with legal frameworks and constitutional times," stressing the need to choose his cabinet in accordance with efficiency Integrity and courage without paying attention to the blocs and parties. "
    "He said in a statement that" Abdul-Mahdi has a lot of the foundations of success and most important independence and non-candidacy in the elections that have passed, as well as his extensive experience in political work, "stressing the need to choose his ministerial cabin in accordance with competence and integrity and courage without paying attention to the blocs and parties, .
    "The political, security and economic stability, the provision of services and the elimination of financial and administrative corruption depend on the choice of independent ministers and the end of the empires established by the parties in the ministries," he said.
    "The next step will be in the reforms, the ministerial cab from outside the electoral process, and the adoption of the criteria of independence, professionalism and courage of the minister, and thus we have fired the bullet of mercy on the quota or compromise."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:07 pm