Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US judge disrupts an order issued by Trump on asylum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US judge disrupts an order issued by Trump on asylum Empty US judge disrupts an order issued by Trump on asylum

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:00 pm

[size=32]
    US judge disrupts an order issued by Trump on asylum[/size]
     US judge disrupts an order issued by Trump on asylum 1-1201111

Twilight News    

Tuesday, 20 November 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A US judge has ruled that a temporary order by President Donald Trump is to deny migrants who enter the country illegally from Mexico to apply for asylum.

Judge John Teger in San Francisco issued an order on Monday suspending the temporary immigration policy.
    Trump signed an order on Friday to allow automatic rejection of asylum claims by people crossing the border illegally with Mexico in a case that civil rights organizations have challenged.
    "We want people to come to our country, but they have to come to the country legally," he said. 

A representative of the White House at the time that "those who enter the country from the designated crossing points on the borders of the state violate the law on purpose, and although the immigration laws of the United States gives various categories of immigrants certain protection, but the actions of these migrants violate the US federal law.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/937badc1-b5b9-4316-9b91-819a6d119c6a

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 am