Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the incident Abbadi .. "Fatah" supports Abdul Mahdi and urges him to evacuate state property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the incident Abbadi .. "Fatah" supports Abdul Mahdi and urges him to evacuate state property  Empty after the incident Abbadi .. "Fatah" supports Abdul Mahdi and urges him to evacuate state property

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 7:02 am

[size=32]
    after the incident Abbadi .. "Fatah" supports Abdul Mahdi and urges him to evacuate state property officials[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

"The leadership of the alliance," Fatah "MP Abdel-Amir al-Dabbi on Tuesday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to continue to evict the property and real estate state of government officials and politicians.
    "I call upon the Prime Minister to be firm and serious in implementing and enforcing the laws relating to the evacuation of property and property of the state by the wrongdoers, who are used for housing purposes and political and partisan headquarters, whether inside or outside the Green Zone," he said in a statement. .
    "The most important person who says that the prime minister is not firm or not strong because I expect will throw the corrupt in the cages of justice Linalu punishment for the corruption and destruction of the country and the people."
    The invitation comes after Abdul Mahdi ordered the evacuation of a building in the Green Zone, which was occupied by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm