Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh deputies demand Abdul Mahdi and Halbusi to end the state of conflict over the property of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh deputies demand Abdul Mahdi and Halbusi to end the state of conflict over the property of th Empty Nineveh deputies demand Abdul Mahdi and Halbusi to end the state of conflict over the property of th

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 2:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Nineveh deputies demand Abdul Mahdi and Halbusi to end the state of conflict over the property of the Waqfin province[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-22 17:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The deputies of the province of Nineveh, on Sunday, called on the Prime Minister and the Council of Representatives to end the state of conflict over the property of the Waqfin in the province.

A joint statement issued by the deputies of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "a number of provincial deputies held a special meeting to discuss the urgent issues that concern the status of the province," noting that "was discussed the escalating conflict on the property of endowment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and review its merits.

According to the statement, the meeting called on "the prime ministers and deputies to host the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Shiite leaders and in the presence of a representative of the Prime Minister to resolve the consequences of the fallout in the province and the end of the existing conflict and in a way that preserves the rights of everyone and avoids the maintenance of turmoil and tension."

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:59 pm