Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strategic expert: An administrative and financial plan and a political model must be prepared away f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Strategic expert: An administrative and financial plan and a political model must be prepared away f Empty Strategic expert: An administrative and financial plan and a political model must be prepared away f

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:42 am

Strategic expert: An administrative and financial plan and a political model must be prepared away from sectarianism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Strategic expert Salah Bouchi called for the need to prepare an administrative and financial plan and a political model away from sectarianism. 

He added that the increases in the budget of 2019 is not necessary and could be deported, noting that the existence of the final accounts mean the right start of the next phase and the absence of a disaster on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]financial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and complex accumulations. 

He added that the budget that will pass is devoid of all that serves the Iraqi people and the youth sector, pointing out that the budget in the valley and the government program in the other and Abdul Mahdi will fall into errors that prevent balance in fiscal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and parliament will hold the responsibility for his program.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:59 am