Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crowd management directed 10% of the movement of the owners to the martyrs' families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crowd management directed 10% of the movement of the owners to the martyrs' families Empty The crowd management directed 10% of the movement of the owners to the martyrs' families

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 2:32 am

The crowd management directed 10% of the movement of the owners to the martyrs' families

10:28 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Directorate of the Central Administration in the People's Rally, on Saturday, directed the assistants, directorates and operations divisions in the Commission all allocating 10% of the movement of owners to the families of the martyrs.
    The Directorate said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah, a copy of it, that "for the purposes of the public interest and in honor of the sacrifices of the martyrs and loyalty to what they presented, it was decided to oblige all formations and directorates to allocate 10% .
    The statement added that "the directorates to raise the names of the families of the martyrs with separate lists and considers that the context of work is stable," indicating that "the central administration apologizes for receiving any requests for appointment unless it includes the proportion of the families of martyrs." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:36 am