Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Belgrade holds a dinner for the children of the Iraqi community i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Belgrade holds a dinner for the children of the Iraqi community i Empty Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Belgrade holds a dinner for the children of the Iraqi community i

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 7:03 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Belgrade holds a dinner for the children of the Iraqi community in Serbia[/size]

[size=45]Under the direction and sponsorship of Foreign Minister Dr. Mohammad Ali Al-Hakim, the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq held in Belgrade on 20 May 2019 
    a breakfast banquet for the Iraqi community in the Republic of Serbia, attended by a large number of Iraqi community members from different sects and 
    religions. 
    HE Ambassador Fakhri Hassan Al Issa delivered a speech in which he expressed his welcome and thanks to the distinguished guests, especially 
    from distant cities, and congratulated them and the Iraqi people by the holy month of Ramadan, and may the Iraqi people and Iraqis 
    enjoy good, safe and safe. 
    He also stressed the great role played by the Iraqi security forces, the Popular Popular Forces, the Peshmerga forces and the tribesmen for the 
    great victories they have exerted in liberating the Iraqi territories from the terrorist gangs. He praised the sacrifices of the martyrs in their hearts
    And their families and loved ones who have offered their loved ones sacrifices for the sake of Iraq and its people, calling upon the Almighty, the Glorious, to be merciful to 
    the martyrs with their mercy and to be inhabited by the Gardens of Khaldah. 
    He stressed that the embassy is the home of Iraqis and that all its employees are in the service of the Iraqi community, which called on them to provide support to the beloved homeland 
    in the efforts of reconstruction and construction, in accordance with its ability. 
    For their part, the Iraqi community expressed their thanks and gratitude for the efforts of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry and its leader 
    , Iraqi embassy and HE the Iraqi ambassador and embassy staff stature this call in this holy month , stressing their support to the 
    Iraqi government and the Iraqi embassy and its staff for the success of its work in the Republic of Serbia 
    2019/06/04 / hit

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:06 am