Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

G20 summit final statement: We will work together to promote global economic growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

G20 summit final statement: We will work together to promote global economic growth Empty G20 summit final statement: We will work together to promote global economic growth

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:46 am

G20 summit final statement: We will work together to promote global economic growth

G20 summit final statement: We will work together to promote global economic growth 15942

G20 leaders refrained from denouncing trade protection and called instead for a "free, fair and unbiased" trade environment in a statement issued at the end of their two-day summit in Osaka, western Japan. The statement also warned that global economic growth is still weak with " Exacerbate "trade and geopolitical tensions.
    "We strive to provide a fair, unbiased, transparent and stable trade and investment climate that can be predicted and keep our markets open," the statement added.
    He also noted that monetary policy will continue to support economic activity and 
    ensure price stability in line with the work of central banks.http://economy-

news.net/content.php?id=17063

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am