Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker: It is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker: It is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women Empty Speaker: It is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:35 am

Speaker: It is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women

11:23 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed al-Halbousi said on Saturday that it is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women and the injustice of their rights, pointing out that the criminal organization " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " exploited Islam to commit crimes against women.
    "It is unfair to claim that Islam is the injustice of women," Halbousi said in a speech during the Islamic Day against Violence Against Women.
    He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exploited the Islamic religion to commit crimes against women," pointing out that "the survival of women in the displacement camps is a form of violence against women."
    He criticized the Speaker of the House of Representatives "not up to activate the role of women in various institutions of the state." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:31 am