Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi forces arrest prominent ISIL commander in Al Anbar

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi forces arrest prominent ISIL commander in Al Anbar Empty Iraqi forces arrest prominent ISIL commander in Al Anbar

Post by chouchou Mon 27 Jul 2020, 9:35 am

Iraqi Army has arrested one ISIL commander in an operation in west of Al Anbar Governorate.

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Iraqi Army has arrested one ISIL commander in an operation in west of Al Anbar Governorate.

Iraqi Army has arrested a prominent ISIL leader who was trying to enter the western part of Al Anbar Governorate in the west of the country.

On the other hand, Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), also known as Hashd al-Sha’abi forces announced on Saturday that they have confiscated some ammunition in southern Kirkuk during an operation.

In recent months, various areas of some Iraqi provinces have been the site of ISIL hideouts, and Hashd al-Sha’abi forces and Iraqi Army have carried out dozens of operations in the provinces.

Hashd al-Sha’abi forces have launched a series of operations against ISIL members in Al Anbar, Nineveh, Saladin governorates since the middle of last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:39 am