Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America issues a decision regarding Iraq regarding the vaccination certificate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America issues a decision regarding Iraq regarding the vaccination certificate Empty America issues a decision regarding Iraq regarding the vaccination certificate

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Nov 2021, 5:28 am

America issues a decision regarding Iraq regarding the vaccination certificate

•  Time: 11/08/2021 08:41:14

•  Reading: 2,470 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The US authorities decided to oblige all those coming to the country to present a certificate of vaccination against the Corona virus, with the implementation of the decision starting from today, Monday.
    Under the new decision, the US authorities require the presentation of a certificate of vaccination upon boarding the plane, and this request will remain in effect until it is canceled by the US President, provided that the vaccination was done by a vaccine recognized by the United States or the World Health Organization.
    And the US health authorities excluded from this decision diplomats coming on an official visit, children under the age of 18, in addition to people who have reliable contraindications to taking the vaccine.
    It also excludes citizens of countries with a low level of vaccination if they hold a business or tourist entry visa, such as Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria.
    It is noteworthy that the United States of America decided to reopen its land and air borders, today, Monday, to foreign visitors who have been fully vaccinated against the Corona virus, ending 20 months of closure that separated families, disrupted tourism and strained diplomatic relations.
    This came after travel restrictions to the United States of America received sharp criticism, especially in Europe and America's closest neighbors. Canada and Mexico, according to Agence France-Presse.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:27 am