Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the amount of borrowing in the 2022 budget: There is no return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the amount of borrowing in the 2022 budget: There is no return Empty Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the amount of borrowing in the 2022 budget: There is no return

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Dec 2021, 6:04 am

Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the amount of borrowing in the 2022 budget: There is no return to complete closure

•  Time: 12/01/2021 08:32:26

•  Reading: 1,560 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed that there is a clause for borrowing in the draft financial budget law for the year 2022.
    Saleh said in a press statement: "The possibility of borrowing has existed in all of Iraq's budgets since 2004 and until today as a precautionary part with a hypothetical deficit, due to the previous and current financial management law, which requires the financial authorities not to go to an increase in oil prices."
    He added, "Borrowing is placed in the budget as necessary, as was the case in the 2021 budget, which contained 29 trillion, but practically there were no borrowing operations, adding that if there is a financial deficit, then the allowance is allowed for the future." He pointed out that the borrowing in the budget is internal and external, but the government resorts to the internal for its ease and low risk.
    The dashing adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs concerns about the new variable spread of the virus Corona {Omicron} and its impact on the economy in general, pointing out that the new pandemic would reduce oil prices, but there will be no full closures, as happened before the global economy, because the world adopted the pre-shutdown , and got great losses.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:21 am