Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings Of The Dangers Of Involving Iraqi Society In The Policy Of Boycotting The Products Of Certa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Warnings Of The Dangers Of Involving Iraqi Society In The Policy Of Boycotting The Products Of Certa Empty Warnings Of The Dangers Of Involving Iraqi Society In The Policy Of Boycotting The Products Of Certa

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Feb 2022, 6:52 am

[size=38]Warnings Of The Dangers Of Involving Iraqi Society In The Policy Of Boycotting The Products Of Certain Countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/02/2022 | 11:38 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, warned, on Tuesday, of the dangers of immersing Iraqi society in political conflicts towards boycotting the import of milk from a particular country, which may have further and more dangerous effects.
    Al-Ali said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The use of economic files within political campaigns, especially at the international level, in an attempt to raise economic issues within society against the products of a particular country at the expense of another country is no longer beneficial to everyone."
    He added that "the state must use the economic file on all neighboring countries and maintain a balanced state policy between countries," noting that "some political parties may push towards escalating or adopting such campaigns for several reasons, including partisan political marketing, but the consumer will be the target in the first place." .
    Al-Ali pointed out that “dealing with economic files according to the principle of benefits and balanced returns, not for the economic file to be held hostage by political hostility.” finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:36 pm