Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings of assassinations involving participants to impose the prestige of the law i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings of assassinations involving participants to impose the prestige of the law i Empty Parliamentary warnings of assassinations involving participants to impose the prestige of the law i

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:15 am

[size=30]Parliamentary warnings of assassinations involving participants to impose the prestige of the law in Kirkuk[/size]
    30/11/2017 09:45 | Number of readings: 135
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the coalition of state law high Nassif of assassinations and reprisals targeted members of the security forces and the anti-terrorism, who participated in the establishment of security and law enforcement in Kirkuk, demanding the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces and senior security leaders to provide protection .[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a statement on Thursday, the "Trend Press" obtained a copy of it, that the hands of treachery and cheapness of the intelligence of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the support of the Kurdistan Alliance and the Israeli intelligence Mossad assassinated Captain Ahmed Salah Jarrah, who was famous for being the first to raise the Iraqi flag on the building of the Kirkuk Provincial Council after the Security forces impose the law in the province, "indicating that" the message is very clear, and the bats of darkness carried out their revenge through the assassination of an officer led his national duty interpreted by the militias of Massoud Barzani as a break of their will . "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The martyr officer was assassinated in Baghdad's Freedom Zone, and there is information that the leaders of the Parastin are proud to have arms extending to Basra. They also send threatening messages from time to time to Kurdish dissidents in Europe and Australia and assure them that they can physically liquidate them if they continue to publish articles They attack Barzani . "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Parastin Lahez is a hair of Iraqis who have won the most powerful terrorist organization in the world, but the cowardly cheating that does not show up and face his opponent face to face, and therefore the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and senior security leaders must protect the members of the security forces and the counterterrorism who took part in the rugs Security and law in Kirkuk, with the formation of a working cell in the intelligence service to detect the activities of the Parastin and the prosecution of their criminals and spies in Baghdad and the provinces .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:00 pm