Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance issues instructions for the validity of spending for all ministries and non-related entities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance issues instructions for the validity of spending for all ministries and non-related entities Empty Finance issues instructions for the validity of spending for all ministries and non-related entities

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2022, 6:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Finance issued instructions for the authority to spend money in ministries and agencies not associated with a ministry.

[size]
    A statement by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that, “Based on the powers vested in the Ministry of Finance under the provisions of Article (13 - First) of Chapter Three of the Federal Financial Management Law No. (6) of 2019 as amended, appointments, transfers, placement, promotions and bonuses have been suspended.And promotions as of January 1, 2023.
    He pointed out that “regulating financial and legal matters will be in accordance with the exchange rate of 12/1 until the enactment of the general federal budget law for the year 2023.”[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:32 am