Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Abadi vowed to stop the Activity 7 Shiite militias operating in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Abadi vowed to stop the Activity 7 Shiite militias operating in Baghdad Empty Sources: Abadi vowed to stop the Activity 7 Shiite militias operating in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:30 pm

Sources: Abadi vowed to stop the Activity 7 Shiite militias operating in Baghdad

Sunday, 14 September / September 2014 07:18 

Twilight News / Iraqi political sources revealed, on Sunday, for providing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a pledge to stop the work of 7 militias "Shiite" resides in the capital Baghdad.

The newspaper said the future of the Lebanese from those sources and seen by "Twilight News", "Abadi vowed to stop the militias Activity 7" Shiite "operating in Baghdad, while acknowledged its inability to stop the two from militias loyal to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."

The sources pointed out that "Abadi pledged during his recent meeting with Foreign Minister George John Kerry stopped Activity 7 of 9 militia deployed in Baghdad and a number of Iraqi cities."

The sources pointed out that "a senior US official to visit Iraq in the coming days to meet with Iraqi Sunni leaders before the start of the implementation of the strategy of the international coalition, which is told by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Brett Makourk leaders of Iraqi political blocs."

The sources also said that "the visit will include meetings with personalities field as clergy and tribal leaders and the leaders of the popular movement of the Sunni opposition to the political process in order to reassure them that the operations against American and Western Daash will not be at the expense of Sunni political or security." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm