Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: Türkiye has an economic opportunity to develop its relations with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: Türkiye has an economic opportunity to develop its relations with Iraq Empty Al-Fatlawi: Türkiye has an economic opportunity to develop its relations with Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:37 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Fatlawi: Türkiye has an economic opportunity to develop its relations with Iraq[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The former deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, confirmed that Turkey has a valuable opportunity to develop its economic relations with Iraq and invest Baghdad's relations with the regional environment and the region, pointing out that Al-Sudani is working to resolve the issue of water and sovereignty with the Turkish side and open horizons for cooperation between the two countries.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “Turkey has no choice but to develop relations with Iraq and invest in Baghdad’s good relationship with its regional environment from the economic side and cooperation with the countries of the region, especially after the Iranian-Saudi agreement.”
    He added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani has a program that he is working to implement, including stopping the Turkish attacks and the continuous violations of Iraq's sovereignty, as the file was present alongside the water file during al-Sudani's visit to Ankara before Ramadan."
    And he indicated that "the government program has implemented 25 percent of it, which is a good thing for the prime minister during the short time of his government's life, which seeks to deal with many files, the most important of which is water and sovereignty."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:00 am