Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: Re-holding border crossings will support Iraq's budget by 10 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: Re-holding border crossings will support Iraq's budget by 10 trillion dinars Empty Former deputy: Re-holding border crossings will support Iraq's budget by 10 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 5:30 am

[size=45][size=41]Former deputy: Re-holding border crossings will support Iraq's budget by 10 trillion dinars[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former MP Furat Al-Tamimi confirmed, on Tuesday, that re-keeping the border crossings will support Iraq’s budget by at least 10 trillion dinars.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the file of the border crossings is sensitive and complex, in light of the presence of some of them outside the frameworks of the federal administration, and there are smuggling operations that take place on a regular basis, which contributed to creating great negatives for the economy, industry and agriculture inside Iraq.”
    He added, "Ending the corruption file and the influence of some influential groups at the border crossings is an important step in order to increase the country's financial revenues," noting that "the crossings are able to support the country's budget with at least more than 10 trillion dinars annually."
    He pointed out that "Al-Sudani's decision to support the Mandali and Al-Mundhiriya crossings in Diyala with elite forces is a step in the right direction, with the need to reconsider the mechanisms of dealing with import axes and adopt electronic control."
    There are border crossings in the Kurdistan region that are not subject to the instructions of Baghdad, through which a lot of materials and goods are smuggled.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:47 am