Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American newspaper: disagreement between al-Sudani and al-Maliki over the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American newspaper: disagreement between al-Sudani and al-Maliki over the election law Empty American newspaper: disagreement between al-Sudani and al-Maliki over the election law

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2023, 4:28 pm

American newspaper: disagreement between al-Sudani and al-Maliki over the election law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Translation
    The American newspaper "First Post" revealed today, Sunday, the escalation of differences between the parties of the coordination framework, while indicating the existence of a "disagreement" between Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and the Secretary-General of the Dawa Party, former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    The newspaper explained, in an analysis of its translation (Baghdad Today), that "a political dispute arose between the parties of the coordination framework over the security situation in Diyala governorate a while ago, during which another disagreement emerged between al-Sudani and al-Maliki, about the latter's support for the new election law, which it said prevents al-Sudani from running for state." second".
    The information revealed by the newspaper indicated that "al-Maliki and some of the parties of the coordination framework believe that al-Sudani and his government have not fulfilled their demands within the government formation," stressing that "the Badr Organization and al-Maliki have become in direct disagreement with al-Sudani over the situation in Diyala Governorate, as a result of previous political differences." between two sides".
    It is noteworthy that al-Maliki supported the re-application of the St. Lego electoral law, which Parliament passed last month, and the abolition of the new law, which the newspaper said would prevent al-Sudani from running again for the position of prime minister, according to its description.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm