Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki feared arrest if he fails in the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki feared arrest if he fails in the election  Empty Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki feared arrest if he fails in the election

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:51 am

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki feared arrest if he fails in the election

Wed Mar 19 2014 11:45 Kuwait / Future News:
    Newspaper, "politics" of Kuwait is close to the Emir of Kuwait, yesterday (Tuesday), from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki fears of an arrest warrant issued against him in the event of failure in the next parliamentary elections, noting that he had told his associates he will leave Iraq and retire political action in the event of not is a coalition of state law, the next government.

The newspaper quoted "a leading high" in the National Alliance, saying, "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Sarh some members of the ring surrounding it, he feared that the next government, which formed after the parliamentary elections the end of next April, issuing arrest warrants against him on the back of issues related to corrupt ministers from the coalition and the politicization of the judiciary and its use against his opponents. "

According to the paper that "al-Maliki may have found him threats in this regard and probably from a stream leading Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who has succeeded in forming a new government in partnership with the tide of Shiite leader Ammar al-Hakim."

She added that "some leaders in the Shiite alliance Maliki asked about his political future, he stressed that if lost in the parliamentary elections in a manner not able to form a new government, it will think seriously to leave Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:05 am