Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“It is from the past.” A parliamentarian invites Al-Sudanese to follow up on the file of the theft o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“It is from the past.” A parliamentarian invites Al-Sudanese to follow up on the file of the theft o Empty “It is from the past.” A parliamentarian invites Al-Sudanese to follow up on the file of the theft o

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2023, 4:42 am

[size=52]“It is from the past.” A parliamentarian invites Al-Sudanese to follow up on the file of the theft of the century[/size]
    • Today 12:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, a member of the Legal Committee, Bassem Khashan, invited the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, to follow up on the file of the theft of tax secretariat sums, which has become known as the “theft of the century.”
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Khashan said, “The investigation into the case of theft of tax money has become a thing of the past, despite the recognition of new people involved in the deal, and the previous investigation procedures are still confidential. " 
    He added, "I renew my call to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani to follow up the investigation personally, as well as to the oversight bodies."
    He pointed out that "the money that was seized from the tax money has no value compared to the amount stolen."
    Khashan pointed out that "the investigations into the case of stealing the horn are almost suspended," noting that "the money that was seized from tax funds, or what is called the theft of the horn, has no value compared to the stolen amount. "
    And the Ministry of Finance had announced, earlier, the seizure of movable and immovable funds for five people accused of the tax case, which is described locally as “theft of the century.” Al-Rubaie, according to an official document issued by the judiciary.
    The issue of theft of tax secretariats has sparked widespread controversy in recent months in Iraq, after huge sums of money were stolen and some of those involved were arrested.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm