Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His first in many years.. Erdogan visits Baghdad to discuss three "important" files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His first in many years.. Erdogan visits Baghdad to discuss three "important" files Empty His first in many years.. Erdogan visits Baghdad to discuss three "important" files

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:00 am

His first in many years.. Erdogan visits Baghdad to discuss three "important" files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-25 06:15
    Font

Shafaq News/ An informed government source revealed, today, Tuesday, that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will soon visit the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, to discuss three important files with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani.
    The source told Shafaq News agency, "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make an official visit to Iraq, his first in many years, next week, during which he will meet with the three Iraqi presidencies, and with the Iraqi political leaders as well."

And the source, who asked not to be named, stated that "Erdogan's visit to Baghdad aims to discuss three important files with Al-Sudani, related to combating the PKK, the water file, as well as re-exporting the oil of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq through the Turkish port of Ceyhan."

Earlier in the day, the Iraqi government announced Erdogan's upcoming visit to the capital, Baghdad, during a meeting between Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and the Turkish ambassador, Ali Reza Konay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 am