Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the Ambassador of the Republic of China in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the Ambassador of the Republic of China in Iraq Empty The President of the Republic receives the Ambassador of the Republic of China in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2023, 7:12 am

[size=45]

[size=41]The President of the Republic receives the Ambassador of the Republic of China in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat News:
    President of the Republic Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid received today a written message from His Excellency Chinese President Xi Jinping on the occasion of the (65th) anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
    A presidential statement received by Al-Hayat Al-Akhbar stated that Rashid received, in the Baghdad Palace, the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Iraq, Cui Wei, where the Chinese affirmed in his message that the friendly communication between the Chinese and Iraqi people is rooted in the depths of history, referring to the prominent contributions made by the Mesopotamian, Arab, and Chinese civilizations to the progress and development of societies, stressing the importance of developing relations and cooperation in the service of common interests.
    Rashid praised "the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Beijing, represented by continuous cooperation in many fields, in a way that serves the interests of the two friendly countries, and His Excellency Ambassador Wei conveyed his greetings to his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping."
    In turn, Ambassador Tsui Wei affirmed his country's keenness to expand the horizons of constructive cooperation with Iraq politically, economically and technologically in order to achieve the aspirations of the peoples of the two countries for progress and prosperity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:23 am