Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company receives a number of the company's employees and ci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company receives a number of the company's employees and ci Empty The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company receives a number of the company's employees and ci

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2023, 4:44 am

[rtl]The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company receives a number of the company's employees and citizens[/rtl]

economy  ,  07/27/2023 10:12  , Number of readings: 156 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Director General of the Oil Pipelines Company, Eng. Ali Abdul-Karim Al-Moussawi, received in his office a number of employees and citizens within the weekly program of interviews with employees and citizens to learn about their issues, proposals and problems and to address them according to his legal and administrative powers.

Al-Moussawi listened to a number of those who submitted their requests to meet him, putting solutions that are appropriate for each case. Some issues that require follow-up were referred to the relevant joints of the company, with an emphasis on completing them according to a specific time limit.

The program of weekly interviews of the general manager of the company with employees and citizens is an actual platform that provides an opportunity for their voices to be heard and to express their observations regarding the rights and duties provided to them in an effort to develop performance and to achieve the satisfaction and aspirations of everyone, and in compliance with the principle of transparency, sharing opinions, listening to proposals and discussing them in a scientific way to develop performance to serve the company and its production path.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm