Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company continues his meetings with the various job segment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company continues his meetings with the various job segment Empty The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company continues his meetings with the various job segment

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Mar 2023, 5:13 am

[rtl]The General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company continues his meetings with the various job segments[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]As part of his endeavors to set new perceptions in the management of the company, Engineer Ali Abdul Karim Al-Moussawi, General Manager of the Oil Pipelines Company, continues to work day and night for the sustainability of the oil business, as well as putting matters into perspective. Especially since the Oil Pipelines Company is one of the most important national companies operating in the oil sector.[/rtl]
    [rtl]From this point of view, its general manager was keen to communicate directly with the employees and listen to their requests and suggestions while developing appropriate solutions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement of the company received by (Iraq Today) stated that "based on the keenness of the senior management to follow up on all matters related to employees and citizens, the Director General 

of the Oil Pipelines Company - Chairman of the Board of Directors, Eng.In an earlier time to find out about their requests and proposals, putting appropriate solutions to their problems, providing facilities in accordance with the regulations and laws in force, directing the departments and concerned authorities to follow up and implement the procedures as quickly 

as possible.Emphasizing

at the same time on "the importance of direct communication 

, indicating also that the doors of the company are open to everyone through the removal of routine and in a way that contributes to preserving the rights and dignity of everyone.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:29 pm