Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq's debt is greater than the estimates of the World Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq's debt is greater than the estimates of the World Bank Empty Economist: Iraq's debt is greater than the estimates of the World Bank

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 4:46 am

[rtl]Economist: Iraq's debt is greater than the estimates of the World Bank[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/08/21 11:24  , the number of readings: 207 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi said that the World Bank provided inaccurate figures on public debt in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl] Al-Marsoumi said, in a clarification, that "the figures provided by the World Bank about public debt in Iraq are inaccurate, as the public debt for the year 2023 amounts to 152 billion dollars, not 138 billion dollars as stated by the World Bank .”[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Al-Marsoumi, “The figures provided by the World Bank are based on the assumption that the budget will be fully implemented, while it indicates that it is likely that the budget will not be fully implemented, especially after delaying its implementation, which makes these numbers inaccurate and raises doubts about their credibility.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Marsoumi also indicated that "Iraq's external debts, including the frozen Gulf debts, amount to $61 billion instead of $50 billion, and that the internal debts amount to 70 trillion dinars, not the $102 billion as stated in the original figures."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:58 am