Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Sudanese government adopted a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Sudanese government adopted a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis Empty Deputy: The Sudanese government adopted a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2023, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: The Sudanese government adopted a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis[/size]
    • Today 11:42

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad.
     A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Baqir Al-Saadi, revealed, on Sunday, that the government had adopted a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The housing crisis has accumulated for 3 consecutive decades and has now reached a peak stage, which has led to great repercussions, including slums that are now surrounding major cities and include hundreds of thousands of poor families in a difficult humanitarian situation."
    He added, "The Sudanese government has seriously begun to adopt a three-dimensional plan to contain the housing crisis in Iraq, the most prominent of which is expanding the distribution of serviced lands, creating flexibility in housing investment, and increasing loan rates for construction."
    He pointed out that "there are efforts to build new cities that help absorb population density and push it to the outskirts of large cities by providing a strategy of openness in a way that contributes to creating high flexibility in the movement of residents and presenting a large number of offers in front of the increasing demand for housing units."
    The country's governorates, including the capital, are suffering from a suffocating housing crisis that has begun to arouse popular concern, especially with the continued expansion of slums and the bulldozing of residential lands.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:14 am