Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraq Stock Exchange announces trading indicators for shares of joint stock companies for the mon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraq Stock Exchange announces trading indicators for shares of joint stock companies for the mon Empty The Iraq Stock Exchange announces trading indicators for shares of joint stock companies for the mon

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2023, 8:25 am

The Iraq Stock Exchange announces trading indicators for shares of joint stock companies for the month of September

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, the Iraq Stock Exchange announced the trading indicators for shares of joint stock companies for the month of September 2023.
    The Executive Director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdel Salam, said in a statement that the Iraqi Stock Exchange organized (17) trading sessions in the shares of listed joint-stock companies, numbering (103) Iraqi joint-stock companies during the month of September 2023.
    He explained that the number of trading days reached (17) trading sessions. The number of sessions for the current year, up to September 30, reached (176%), which represents (67%) of the number of days planned for the year 2023 that correspond to official work days.
    Continued: The number of shares traded was more than (19) billion shares. Its number for the current year up to September 30 reached (494) billion shares.
    He pointed out that the value of traded shares is (24) billion dinars. For the current year, up to September 30, it amounted to (469) billion dinars.
     The ISX60 stock price index closed at (835.53), and compared to the close of 2022, the index increased at the close of September 2023 by (43%), and compared to the close of August 2023, the index for September 2023 increased by (3%).

Views 43
    Added 10/02/2023 - 2:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:19 am