Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic institution indicates that assets in 8 Iraqi banks have risen to more than 13 trillion d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic institution indicates that assets in 8 Iraqi banks have risen to more than 13 trillion d Empty An economic institution indicates that assets in 8 Iraqi banks have risen to more than 13 trillion d

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:28 am

[rtl]An economic institution indicates that assets in 8 Iraqi banks have risen to more than 13 trillion dinars[/rtl]

economy  ,  10/21/2023 09:59  Number of readings : 147 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Future Iraq Foundation, which is concerned with economic affairs, said that the assets of 8 private Iraqi banks have risen over the past five years to more than 13 trillion dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The 8 banks are as follows: Al-Mansour Bank, Commercial Region Bank, Assyria International Bank, Al-Janoub Islamic Bank, Iraqi Islamic Bank, Baghdad Bank, Development Bank, and National Bank of Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The institution stated in a report published today that the banks’ assets increased from 2019 to 2023 by 108%, bringing the value of their assets during 2023 to (13.7) trillion Iraqi dinars, after the total assets of these banks in 2019 were approximately (6.6) trillion Iraqi dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report indicated that the increase in assets is due to the increase in deposits with these banks, which rose by 131%, bringing the value of deposits with these banks to (8.8) trillion Iraqi dinars, higher than in 2019, which at the time amounted to (3.8) trillion Iraqi dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The revenues of these banks also increased by 285% compared to the year 2019, as they are expected to reach (908) billion Iraqi dinars by the end of 2023, compared to 235 billion Iraqi dinars in the year 2019, according to the report.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:33 am