Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first is Iraq.. Saudi Arabia advises its citizens not to travel to 3 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first is Iraq.. Saudi Arabia advises its citizens not to travel to 3 countries Empty The first is Iraq.. Saudi Arabia advises its citizens not to travel to 3 countries

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 4:52 am

The first is Iraq.. Saudi Arabia advises its citizens not to travel to 3 countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Follow-up
    The Saudi Public Health Authority (Weqaya) recommended that citizens of the Kingdom avoid traveling to Iraq, Sudan, and Syria, due to the spread of infectious diseases and weak health services there.
    The list of preventive guidelines and travel alerts placed Iraq, Syria, and Sudan on a list of 24 countries with a “yellow rating,” to which it is recommended not to travel, due to “infectious diseases spreading within them” and “due to the level of health services” in them.
    The same source indicated that "cholera and Crimean-Congo fever are among the active infectious diseases in Iraq," in addition to measles and Covid-19, as diseases that are "frequently monitored" in the country. 
    The indicative list addressed to Saudi citizens revealed that Sudan is aware of “the spread of monkeypox, cholera, and dengue fever diseases,” and frequent monitoring of yellow fever, dengue, and squash fever diseases, in addition to the Covid-19 virus.
    The same list stated that Syria is witnessing a “cholera outbreak,” in addition to frequent monitoring of the Corona virus.
    In the most dangerous "red level", the authority placed one country, Zimbabwe, which is known for the spread of "cholera and dengue fever" diseases, in addition to frequent monitoring of cases of yellow fever, squash fever, Rift Valley fever, and Corona.

Views 27
    Added 12/05/2023 - 11:12 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:11 am