Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework holds a meeting to support one person to head Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

meeting - The coordination framework holds a meeting to support one person to head Parliament Empty The coordination framework holds a meeting to support one person to head Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2023, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The coordination framework holds a meeting to support one person to head Parliament[/size]
    • Today 13:57

Information/Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Sardi Al-Muhayyawi, confirmed on Tuesday the intention of the Coordination Framework Forces to hold a meeting to support one candidate for the presidency of the House of Representatives before tomorrow’s session, Wednesday.
    Al-Mahyawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The coordination framework will hold a meeting before tomorrow’s session, Wednesday, to agree on supporting MP Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani for the position of Speaker of Parliament,” noting that “Sunni forces have reduced the number of candidates to three.”
    He added, "Tomorrow's session will witness a complete quorum, due to the keenness of all political forces to fill the vacant seat of the Presidency of Parliament."
    Al-Mahiawi pointed out, “The forces of the coordinating framework are very keen for him to occupy the position of Speaker of Parliament as soon as possible, provided that a person with experience and acceptance by all political forces is available.” 
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives had set tomorrow, Wednesday, at two in the afternoon, as the date for holding an extraordinary session to elect a new Speaker of the House of Representatives. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:17 am